Ultimate Dog’s CBD Raw 500 is made with organic US hemp that is carefully extracted to assure a full spectrum of beneficial phytocannabinoids. Made from only the highest quality ingredients and batch tested for purity and potency, this CBD oil is crafted to support your dog’s health and longevity.
High-Quality CBD Oil Made for Your Furry Friend
Made With Hemp Organically Grown In Colorado
Southern Colorado is famous for its delicious Palisade peaches and healthy produce. More recently, this same area has gained attention for its sustainable, organic hemp farms.
The hemp oil used for our CBD Raw 500 is sourced entirely from these small, family-owned Colorado farms. Each of these hemp operations utilizes 100% organic, pesticide-free farming methods to ensure your pet gets all of the good stuff and none of the bad.
Extracted Using Sub-Zero (-50°C) Cold Ethanol Extraction For A Truly RAW CBD
Dogs and other pets are especially sensitive to chemicals and pesticides, so it was important we find an extraction method that would guarantee a pure product. We also wanted to be sure that our formula included CBC, CBG, flavonoids, terpenes, chlorophyll, and other lesser-known compounds of hemp oil that support the action of CBD and provide their own health benefits.
Because our hemp oil is produced with sub-zero (-50°C) cold ethanol extraction and not subjected to winterization processing required by other extraction methods, the final product contains more health-supporting minor phytocannabinoids than non-raw products while remaining 100% pure and safe for your furry friend.
Made with the Highest-Quality Ingredients
Some low-quality pet CBD products and many human CBD products utilize secondary ingredients that can be harmful or even toxic for dogs. CBD Raw 500 contains only two ingredients:
Derived from organic fractionated coconut oil, MCT oil is packed with healthy saturated fatty acids that support digestion, heart and brain health, and have antioxidant properties. Dogs utilize this type of oil for energy rather than storing it as fat.
The MCT oil in our product acts as a carrier and flavor enhancer for the real star of the show: the full spectrum, CBD-packed hemp oil. Both ingredients are safe for animal consumption and easy on the tummy.
How Can Ultimate Dog CBD Raw 500 Help Your Dog?
Full-spectrum CBD oil has a long list of powerful health benefits, including:
Supporting healthy skin and digestion
- Allergies, sensitivities, and other chronic conditions can leave your pup’s skin irritated and itchy and wreak havoc on their digestion.
- CBD oil supports a healthy GI tract and soothes irritation so your pup can spend less time itching and running to the back door and more time playing with their favorite person.
Promoting healthy joints and mobility
- By supporting a healthy inflammatory response, CBD oil can help your aging pup feel more like their younger selves.
- This means less stiffness and more fetching.
Stimulating healthy immune function
- From allergies to tumor growth, there is a lot that can go wrong with the immune system.
- By supporting the body’s own endocannabinoid system, CBD and other phytocannabinoids can help regulate healthy immune function.
Reducing seizure activity
- Similar to how CBD can regulate the immune system, CBD can also support healthy neurological action and may be beneficial in reducing certain types of seizure activity.
Supporting a healthy stress response
- These days, it seems all of us are stressed out, including Fido.
- By supporting healthy neurological and hormonal responses, CBD can reduce stress and promote feelings of calm in even the most tightly-wound pups.
Learn More About Ultimate Dog CBD Raw 500
New to the fantastic world of CBD for pets? Here are a few things you’ll need to know.
Why do we call it RAW?
Our sub-zero (-50°C) cold extraction method leaves all the delicate major and minor phytocannabinoids, including CBC, CBG, flavonoids, terpenes, chlorophyll, and other lesser-known compounds of hemp oil that support the action of CBD.
The end-result is a truly RAW product that delivers the maximum full-spectrum health benefits while requiring NO extra “winterization” processing step used by other extraction methods.
What is CBD oil and how does it work?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a type of phytocannabinoid that is naturally occurring in the cannabis Sativa plant species. Broad-spectrum hemp oils contain a variety of different phytocannabinoids including CBD.
All mammals have receptors in their bodies that are part of the endocannabinoid system. This system is responsible for controlling everything from hormones and emotions to movement and the immune system. CBD helps support the body to more effectively use its own cannabinoids while also helping to balance the system as a whole.
THC, a psychoactive phytocannabinoid, is a separate and altogether different compound than CBD. Unlike marijuana, a strain of cannabis grown for its high THC content, hemp is naturally low in THC. Like most hemp oil products, our CBD Raw 500 contains very little THC and is perfectly safe for doggy consumption.
How long does CBD take to work?
CBD usually enters the bloodstream within an hour or two of ingestion and may show effects soon after. However, because this substance works to balance a complex system within the body, it can take a few days to a few weeks to see its full benefits.
Determining the right CBD dose for your dog
Dogs up to 25 pounds
- Take 0.25mL per day (¼ dropper full)
Dogs 25 to 65 pounds
- Take 0.5 to 1mL per day (½ to 1 dropper full)
Dogs over 65 pounds
- Take 1 to 2mL per day (1 to 2 droppers full)
Our CBD oil can be added to food, applied to a treat, or squeezed directly into your pup’s mouth.